Help with PDF Writer and link_to

I have this code in the controller:

def search2      @repair_tickets = RepairTicket.search(params[:search][:client_id],params[:search][:product_id],params[:search][:status_id],params[:search][:pos_breakdown_id],params[:search][:breakdown_id],params[:search][:query])      respond_to do |format|        format.html        format.pdf do          send_data SearchRepairTicketDrawer.draw(@repair_tickets), :filename => 'repair_tickets/search2/@repair_tickets.pdf', :type => 'application/pdf', :disposition => 'inline'        end       end   end

And I have this code in search2.html.erb:

<p> <%= link_to 'PDF Format', formatted_repair_ticket_path(@repair_tickets, :pdf) %> </p>

I want this last link to link to the pdf wich I create in search2 method. If I quit the format.html line, it generates the pdf I want, but i want a link to do it. Help!

I have tried this link_to:

<p> <%= link_to 'PDF Format', :controller => "repair_tickets", :action => "search2", :format => "pdf" %> </p>

Then I get that search2.pdf doesn't exist, but it i quit the line format.html, I get the pdf (but in the line of the explorer I don't get .pdf)