"git push" gives fatal error

Hi,

I'm not sure I'm right here but hope maybe there is someone who can help with this. When I do "git push" I get the following error: ERROR: laguna53/sample_app doesn't exist yet. Did you enter it correctly? fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

the error - "ERROR: laguna53/sample_app doesn't exist yet" is not true, if I try to create one: C:\Rails\sample_app>git remote add origin git@github.com:laguna53/sample_app.git fatal: remote origin already exists. <--------------

Any idea ? Thank you.

Dani

Hi,

I'm not sure I'm right here but hope maybe there is someone who can help with this. When I do "git push" I get the following error: ERROR: laguna53/sample_app doesn't exist yet. Did you enter it correctly? fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

the error - "ERROR: laguna53/sample_app doesn't exist yet" is not true, if I try to create one: C:\Rails\sample_app>git remote add origin g...@github.com:laguna53/sample_app.git fatal: remote origin already exists. <--------------

Have you definitely created a repository on github with that name (doesn't look like it unless it's a private repository) ?

Fred