Errors after createe new app

Hi! I’m on a mac with Big Sur 11.2.3, Ruby 3.0.0, Rails 6.1.3, etc. When I install a new app, the following appears on the screen:

Bundle complete! 17 Gemfile dependencies, 74 gems now installed. Use bundle info [gemname] to see where a bundled gem is installed. run bundle binstubs bundler /Users/mcruiz/.asdf/installs/ruby/3.0.0/lib/ruby/gems/3.0.0/gems/digest-3.0.0/lib/digest.rb:6: warning: already initialized constant Digest::REQUIRE_MUTEX /Users/mcruiz/.asdf/installs/ruby/3.0.0/lib/ruby/3.0.0/digest.rb:6: warning: previous definition of REQUIRE_MUTEX was here rails webpacker:install /Users/mcruiz/.asdf/installs/ruby/3.0.0/lib/ruby/3.0.0/digest.rb:6: warning: already initialized constant Digest::REQUIRE_MUTEX /Users/mcruiz/.asdf/installs/ruby/3.0.0/lib/ruby/gems/3.0.0/gems/digest-3.0.0/lib/digest.rb:6: warning: previous definition of REQUIRE_MUTEX was here rails aborted! LoadError: cannot load such file – bigdecimal /Volumes/RESPALDO/Rails/tskmini/config/application.rb:3:in <main>' /Volumes/RESPALDO/Rails/tskmini/Rakefile:4:in ’ /Volumes/RESPALDO/Rails/tskmini/bin/rails:5:in <top (required)>' <internal:/Users/mcruiz/.asdf/installs/ruby/3.0.0/lib/ruby/site_ruby/3.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb>:85:in require’ internal:/Users/mcruiz/.asdf/installs/ruby/3.0.0/lib/ruby/site_ruby/3.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:85:in require' /Volumes/RESPALDO/Rails/tskmini/bin/spring:10:in block in <top (required)>’ internal:kernel:90:in tap' /Volumes/RESPALDO/Rails/tskmini/bin/spring:7:in <top (required)>’ bin/rails:2:in load' bin/rails:2:in ’ (See full trace by running task with --trace)

The app folder is created but but rails server does not work

Hi Miguel, That unfortunate :frowning_face:

I’m seeing:

LoadError: cannot load such file – bigdecimal /Volumes/RESPALDO/Rails/tskmini/config/application.rb:3:in <main>'

‘bigdecimal’ is no longer supported in ruby 3.0.0. You are probably using a gem that isn’t compatible with ruby 3.0 yet. If you comment out some gems in your ‘Gemfile’ you might be able to find the gem that is causing the problem. Than you can check if there is an updated version available.