Rails fails with "`require': no such file to load" after upgrade from 2.3.2 to 3.0.3 on OS X 10.6

Hello

I did a "sudo gem install -v=3.0.3 rails --include-dependencies", and a unfreeze and then a "rake rails:freeze:gems", but now then I try to start my server or even just run "ruby script/about" I get this error:

/Users/sneigaard/work/rails/myproject/config/boot.rb:45:in `require': no such file to load -- /Users/sneigaard/work/rails/myproject/ config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer (LoadError)   from /Users/sneigaard/work/rails/myproject/config/boot.rb:45:in `load_initializer'   from /Users/sneigaard/work/rails/myproject/config/boot.rb:38:in `run'   from /Users/sneigaard/work/rails/myproject/config/boot.rb:11:in `boot!'   from /Users/sneigaard/work/rails/myproject/config/boot.rb:110   from script/about:2:in `require'   from script/about:2

I have googled the problem, but what I have found so far did not fix my problem. I have checked that the version of ruby on the path is the same that gem uses, and also there is rubygems.rb file that seems to be in the right place:

/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/Current/usr/lib/ ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb

I have no idea what to do now, please help me.

Thank you Søren

hi use old version.if u r new in rails.

I've had nothing but problems with issues like this even within the same system. I'm still somewhat new, so wondering what tricks there are to avoid issues such as this.

include the gem in ur gem file,gem ‘gem name’…then try