Edge Broken

Hi all,

I've just updated my version of edge and it seems to be broken. Of course I could be doing something wrong.

The error message is

=> Rails application starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000 => Call with -d to detach => Ctrl-C to shutdown server ** Starting Mongrel listening at 0.0.0.0:3000 ** Starting Rails with development environment... Exiting ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/active_record_helper.rb:215:in `alias_method': undefined method `to_time_select_tag' for class `ActionView::Helpers::InstanceTag' (NameError)         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/active_record_helper.rb:215         from /opt/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `gem_original_require'         from /opt/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `require'         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:496:in `require'         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:343:in `new_constants_in'         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:496:in `require'         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/base.rb:216:in `load_helpers'         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_view/base.rb:214:in `each'          ... 45 levels...         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:496:in `require'         from ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/commands/server.rb:39         from script/server:3:in `require'         from script/server:3

Hi all,

I've just updated my version of edge and it seems to be broken. Of course I could be doing something wrong.

Hi Daniel,

I can't reproduce your error with a plain vanilla edge checkout. to_time_select_tag is originally defined in actionpack/lib/action_view/helpers/date_helper.rb (line 351) so it seems that the file is for some reason not loaded for you.

//jarkko

Thanx for the confirmation. I though I might have done something. I just have no idea what!