Documenting Models

All,

I'm trying to do some documentation on the models for our interfaces team. I espcially need them to be able to see the relationships belongs_to and validations. However, I must be stupid with rdoc because I can't seem to get those two things in the generated documentation.

Ideas?

Maybe RailRoad can help you out here: http://railroad.rubyforge.org/

Best regards

Peter De Berdt

RailRoad doesn't work with 2.3.2 and doesn't appear to be actively maintained.

/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.3.2/lib/active_record/ reflection.rb:316:in `derive_class_name': You have a nil object when you didn't expect it! (NoMethodError) The error occurred while evaluating nil.class_name from /usr/lib/ ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.3.2/lib/active_record/reflection.rb: 112:in `class_name'         from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railroad-0.5.0/lib/railroad/ models_diagram.rb:134:in `process_association'         from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railroad-0.5.0/lib/railroad/ models_diagram.rb:102:in `process_class'         from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railroad-0.5.0/lib/railroad/ models_diagram.rb:101:in `each'         from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railroad-0.5.0/lib/railroad/ models_diagram.rb:101:in `process_class'         from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railroad-0.5.0/lib/railroad/ models_diagram.rb:27:in `generate'         from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railroad-0.5.0/lib/railroad/ models_diagram.rb:26:in `each'         from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railroad-0.5.0/lib/railroad/ models_diagram.rb:26:in `generate'         from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railroad-0.5.0/bin/railroad: 47         from /usr/bin/railroad:19:in `load'         from /usr/bin/railroad:19