Displaying an array of events in full calendar

I am trying to integrate the arshaw's jqurey fullcalendar into my rails application. When I click on the calendar tab it should display the calendar with the list of tasks in the database on the corresponding date.

In Calender Controller

def index

@task=Task.find_all_by_pm_id(params[:u])           @task.each do |t|             @task_name=t.task_name             @end_date=t.due_date           end         end

In the Calenders/index.html.erb

<script>          $(document).ready(function() {         var date = new Date();         var d = <%=@end_date.day%>;         var m = <%=@end_date.month%>-1;         var y = <%=@end_date.year%>;         var calendar = $('#calender').fullCalendar({           header: {             left: 'prev,next today',             center: 'title',             right: 'month,agendaWeek,agendaDay'           },           selectable: true,           selectHelper: true,           events: [             {               title: '<%=@task_name%>',               start: new Date(y, m, d)             },

],           editable: true

});

});

</script>

Now it is displaying only the last task name. I need to display all the task name on particular dates. Any inputs on this will be appreciated. Please help

I am trying to integrate the arshaw's jqurey fullcalendar into my rails application. When I click on the calendar tab it should display the calendar with the list of tasks in the database on the corresponding date.

In Calender Controller

def index

@task=Task.find_all_by_pm_id(params[:u])          @task.each do |t|            @task_name=t.task_name            @end_date=t.due_date

Right here, you are looping over the tasks and assigning them (one after another) to the same variable. You're overwriting the singular variable each time, which is why you end up with only one (the last) task.

Not sure how your view wants to get these, but I would put them in a hash or an array for transport to the view.

end        end

In the Calenders/index.html.erb

<script>         $(document).ready(function() {        var date = new Date();        var d = <%=@end_date.day%>;        var m = <%=@end_date.month%>-1;        var y = <%=@end_date.year%>;        var calendar = $('#calender').fullCalendar({          header: {            left: 'prev,next today',            center: 'title',            right: 'month,agendaWeek,agendaDay'          },          selectable: true,          selectHelper: true,          events: [            {              title: '<%=@task_name%>',              start: new Date(y, m, d)            },

],          editable: true

});

});

</script>

Now it is displaying only the last task name. I need to display all the task name on particular dates. Any inputs on this will be appreciated. Please help

HTH,

Walter