Display Time benchmark on page

Like we saw in console or rails log show totaltime, database time, rendering time. on my page footer in production.

is it possible to acces those information from controller or view template with out time it again ?

what is your goal?

Radhames Brito wrote in post #957092:

what is your goal?

Yeap. This application will deploy nation wide which share both database server, application server with many many other project. The servers are hugh. like cluster of 12Core AIX x 12 Server X 2 cluster. each tier. with hundreds of disks.

User (my clients) complain that my application many time are really slow which I figured out by our team that the response time of database server by Oracle Developer or any other client even shell are really slow that time.

Then I would like to show on footer of my page for application time and active record time use for user to see by themselves. What is the bottleneck , may be database server , may be network of some point. Just don't want to time it by myself if the information live some where ?

Then I would like to show on footer of my page for application time and active record time use for user to see by themselves. What is the bottleneck , may be database server , may be network of some point. Just don't want to time it by myself if the information live some where ?

Work backwards from line 19/20 of...

Possibly this is what you want: <http://rubygems.org/gems/rails-footnotes&gt;

HTH,

Thank you every body I will try your suggestion.