Our startup is about to leave the hushed darkness of the lab and step
into the light by launching a web-based application. Our team has
written the core "secret sauce", but we need a fast and accurate RoR
development team or individual to assemble a framework around the core
and to deliver a package ready to deploy on a commercial ISP.
This is a small- to mid-sized application.
None of the following are absolute requirements, but we will favor
* Can show at least 2 commercially deployed RoR based systems
* Are San Francisco based (or keep West Coast time)
* Have solid references
* Can articulate a sensible development philosophy and tool-set
* Can describe work-flow for customer / developer relationship
* Can start soon
* Are open to pair programming
If interested, PM me with contact information and any opening comments.