[Forgive the repost, but readers have pointed out that readers receiving
this forum via Google Groups can't see the private message link. Fixed
Our startup is about to leave the hushed darkness of the lab and step
into the light by launching a web-based application. Our team has
written the core "secret sauce", but we need a fast and accurate RoR
development team or individual to assemble a framework around the core
and to deliver a package ready to deploy on a commercial ISP.
This is a small- to mid-sized application.
None of the following are absolute requirements, but we will favor
* Can show at least 2 commercially deployed RoR based systems
* Are San Francisco based (or keep West Coast time)
* Have solid references
* Can articulate a sensible development philosophy and tool-set
* Can describe work-flow for customer / developer relationship
* Can start soon
* Are open to pair programming
If interested, contact email@example.com with your contact info and any
Let the games begin...