Capistrano Help

I'm trying to set up capistrano for one or more of my apps. I used it a little bit successfully last week. Today I'm trying to set it up with a real app. I did cap apply-to, then set up my deploy.rb. When I do cap setup, I get this:

[root]# cap setup   * executing task setup   * executing "mkdir ...."     servers: ["web1", "database"]   * establishing connection to gateway 11.11.11.11     starting connection to gateway 11.11.11.11 Password:     gateway connection established     establishing connection to web1 via gateway     establishing connection to database via gateway Net::SSH::AuthenticationFailed

I get in to the gateway just fine, and all the passwords are the same. But it keeps failing. I even tried setting up SSH for no password, still with no luck. Anyone have this problem before and/or know what may be happening? Thanks Jason

You'll probably get more helpful responses in the Capistrano list.

http://groups.google.com/group/capistrano

Fixed it.

Apparently I had capistrano 1.2.0 AND 1.3.0 installed. Apparently that hosed something up, because I uninstalled the 3 version and now everything works fine.

Jason Norris wrote: