Bug at datetime_select when used with object[] to submit multiple model

It seems like something is wrong with the datetime_select helper. the helper does not generate name as object[field(1i)], instead it generates object[field(1i)], which results a 500 error as follows:

Conflicting types for parameter containers. Expected an instance of Hash but found an instance of Array. This can be caused by colliding Array and Hash parameters like qs=value&qs[key]=value. (The parameters received were [{"name"=>"", "description"=>""}].)

I have tested both date_select and datetime_select suffer from the same issue, anyone can confirm that?

To let everyone understand the issue clearly, here is the sample:

<% form_for "task", @task,:url=>{:action=>'save_create_multi'} do | form> %>     <% (1..10).each do %>     <p>     <%= form.label :name, "Name"%>     <%= form.text_field :name %>     <%= form.label :description, "Description"%>     <%= form.text_field :description %>     <%= form.label :due_date %>     <%= form.date_select :due_date %>

</p>     <% end %>     <%= form.submit 'Save' %> <% end %>

And the generated HTML: <p>     <label for="task__name">Name</label>     <input id="task__name" name="task[name]" size="30" type="text" /

<label for="task__description">Description</label>     <input id="task__description" name="task[description]" size="30" type="text" />     <label for="task__due_date">Due date</label>     <select id="task_due_date_1i" name="task[due_date(1i)]"> <option value="2003">2003</option> ...

Notice the due_date part does not have the extra empty square bracket.