BackgrounDRb 1.1 has been release. A brief rundown of changes include:
* Much better start/stop functioanlity for BackgrounDRb server
script should now detect running server and can handle cleanup
of pids as necessary.
* More Docs
* Better logger functionality.
* More test coverage (around 70%, use rake rcov)
* Dynamically started workers should be immediately usable on
Mac OSX now (needs packet 0.1.14)
* Job migration table has been extracted as a seperate migration now.
* Handled crashes in BackgrounDRb server daemon for invalid messages.
For more information, visit: http://backgroundrb.rubyforge.org