ar_mailer version 1.2.0 has been released!
Even delivering email to the local machine may take too long when you have to
send hundreds of messages. ar_mailer allows you to store messages into the
database for later delivery by a separate process, ar_sendmail.
* Bugs fixed
* Handle SMTPServerBusy by backing off @delay seconds then re-queueing
* Allow email delivery class to be set in ARMailer.
* ar_sendmail --mailq works with --table-name now.
* Miscellaneous Updates
* Added documentation to require 'action_mailer/ar_mailer' in
* Moved to ZSS p4 repository
* Supports TLS now. Requested by Dave Thomas. smtp_tls.rb from Kyle
Maxwell & etc.