Ambiguous match error for Cucumber

Hi, I am trying out the cucumber tutorial

http://www.ultrasaurus.com/sarahblog/2008/12/rails-2-day-3-behavior-driven-development/

My tasklist.feature file is like as follows " Feature: Tasks In order to keep track of tasks People should be able to Create a list of tasks

Scenario: List Tasks Given that I have created a task "task 1" When I go to the tasks page Then I should see "task 1" "

My tasklist_steps.rb file is as follows:- " Given /^that I have created a task "(.*)"$/ do |desc|   Task.create!(:description => desc) end

When /^I go to the tasks page$/ do   visit "/tasks" end "

Whenever I am doing "rake cucumber:all" I am getting following error:- ".F-

(::slight_smile: failed steps (::slight_smile:

Ambiguous match of "I go to the tasks page":

features/step_definitions/tasklist_steps.rb:5:in `/^I go to the tasks page$/' features/step_definitions/web_steps.rb:19:in `/^(?:|I )go to (.+)$/'

You can run again with --guess to make Cucumber be more smart about it (Cucumber::Ambiguous) features/tasklist.feature:8:in `When I go to the tasks page'

Failing Scenarios: cucumber features/tasklist.feature:6 # Scenario: List Tasks

1 scenario (1 failed) 3 steps (1 failed, 1 skipped, 1 passed) 0m0.063s rake aborted! Command failed with status (1): [/usr/local/ruby2/bin/ruby -I "/usr/local/r...]

(See full trace by running task with --trace) "

Can anyone tell me what is the wrong with my test code?

Thanks, Mike

You have defined step in the tasklist_steps.rb and same step is already defined in web_steps.rb during: rails cucumber:install