Admin/pages/1 No action responded to 1

I'm building a CMS. It works great, but I wanted to make the controllers use a sub directory /admin/. So all I did was add admin:: in front of each controller.

It works. But since I did that, the only way to show a page is by going to:

/admin/pages/show/1

NOT

admin/pages/1

If I go to "admin/pages/1" I get this error:

Unknown action

No action responded to 1. Actions: create, destroy, edit, index, new, show, show_slug, and update

How are your routes, I have a similar setup, in your routes you should have something like

map.namespace :admin do |admin|     admin.resources :pages   end

Then the routes can be looked up in using rake routes - should be fairly straight forward

Should look like

admin_pages GET /admin/pages(.:format) {:action=>"index", :controller=>"admin/pages"}                         POST /admin/pages(.:format) {:action=>"create", :controller=>"admin/pages"}          new_admin_page GET /admin/pages/new(.:format) {:action=>"new", :controller=>"admin/pages"}         edit_admin_page GET /admin/pages/:id/edit(.:format) {:action=>"edit", :controller=>"admin/pages"}              admin_page GET /admin/pages/:id(.:format) {:action=>"show", :controller=>"admin/pages"}                         PUT /admin/pages/:id(.:format) {:action=>"update", :controller=>"admin/pages"}                         DELETE /admin/pages/:id(.:format) {:action=>"destroy", :controller=>"admin/pages"}

-excuse the formatting

Cheers