I have a problem.
in rails2.0 this worked, but it was clearly a hack.
I tried to fix it in a few ways;
1. symlink public/sites -> app/views/layouts/sites
- this breaks because the Dir.glob used to find view files doesnt work
for subfolders of a symlink
2. set ApplicationController.view_paths << "public/sites"
- this doesnt quite seem to work.
3. manually fix rails and work out the best way to patch it for 2.2.1
- this seemed to work, but isn't quite plugin-able as a fix
mostly I'm wondering,
what is the right way to do this?