Youtube with rails 3

Hi all. Iam new to rails. Iam using rails 3 for my website. In this i need to upload videos to youtube from my rails app. In this the main concept is, video should be uploaded even if the user is not logged in. Please can any one guide me in this with some sample links?

Hi all. Iam new to rails. Iam using rails 3 for my website. In this i need to post messages, photos and videos to twitter from my rails app. In this the main concept is, these things should be posted even if the user is not logged in. Please can any one guide me in this with some sample links or tutorials?

How is the upload to be triggered if the user is not logged in? Where is the video to be uploaded from?

Colin

I should save the access token or something like that so that after signout also based on that token i can upload. But dontknow how to do it

Colin Law wrote in post #1031769:

I should save the access token or something like that so that after signout also based on that token i can upload. But dontknow how to do it

But where is the file to be uploaded *from*

Colin

Colin Law wrote in post #1031773:

I mean where is the file? On the user's PC? On the web server?

Colin

Colin Law wrote in post #1031787:

So you want to upload a file from the users PC without him being there to start it? I think not. Would you like a website to be able to upload files from your PC without you actioning it?

Colin

Colin Law wrote in post #1031791:

Ah, ok, I thought you meant not logged in to the app. I don't know about youtube but googling for rails upload youtube provided many hits that seem to be addressing this issue, or have you already looked at those and not found them helpful?

Colin

Colin Law wrote in post #1031962:

If you are so new to rails that you cannot understand the google results, then the first thing you should do is work right through some tutorials in order that you will be able to understand how to use Rails. railstutorial is good and is free to use online, there are others. Make sure that any tutorial you use is for the version of Rails that you have installed. Also checkout the Rails Guides if you have not already done that.

Colin