YM4R/GM plug-in issue

i'm creating an store finder application with the YM4R/GM plug-in. When i run rake db:migrate i get the error below. is there something i need to move in order for this plug-in to work?

Cheers, Jason

jason-macbook:chapter2 munkie$ rake db:migrate

(in /Users/munkie/rails_projects/mashups/chapter2) DEPRECATION WARNING: Rake tasks in vendor/plugins/ym4r_gm/tasks are deprecated. Use lib/tasks instead. (called from /Users/munkie/Developer/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.8.7-p248/gems/rails-2.3.8/lib/tasks/rails.rb:10) rake aborted! ./db/migrate//20100724175523_create_stores.rb:16: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting kEND

(See full trace by running task with --trace)

class CreateStores < ActiveRecord::Migration   def self.up     create_table :stores do |t|         t.column :name, :string         t.column :street, :string         t.column :city, :string         t.column :state, :string         t.column :zipcode, :string         t.column :lng, :float         t.column :lat, :float   end

def self.down       drop_table :stores   end end

No, first of all, you need to fix your syntax error, like the error trace tells you. You haven’t closed the create_table statement with an “end”.