Depreciation warning when running a db migrate!

Hey, Whenever i try and run a db migrate i get this error:

DEPRECATION WARNING: Rake tasks in vendor/plugins/livevalidation/tasks and vendor/plugins/restful-authentication/tasks are deprecated. Use lib/tasks instead. (called from /Users/Zack/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/rails-2.3.8/lib/tasks/rails.rb:10)

I tried moving the different plugins task rake files to lib/tasks and i got no error but the database did not migrate. How can I fix this?

Many thanks,

jakx12.

You can ignore this, it is just a warning that the plugins rake tasks are not in what is now considered the correct folder. It is possible that there are later versions of the plugins that sort the problem.

Colin

Colin Law wrote:

In that case there must be something else wrong. Post the migration file (and it's name) and the full output from the migrate. Also the file db/schema.rb and we will see if we can work out what is happening.

Colin

Colin Law wrote:

In that case you have not found the problem, merely avoided it. In order to avoid it happening again I suggest that you roll back that migration using rake db:rollback (check the db to make sure it has rolled back) and then run it again and find out why it is not working. Otherwise you may find yourself in more of a mess when you attempt to run the next migration.

Colin

Colin Law wrote: