WebDav/CalDav in Rails

Has anybody done anything with WebDev, or for that matter CalDav, in Rails? I'm looking to do stuff with CalDav and the spec seems pretty simple. I'm just wondering if the HTTP methods, like REPORT, natualy work or if I have to install/configure anything. I'm running Rails on Apache through FastCGI.

Thanks, Jeremy

Has anybody done anything with WebDev, or for that matter CalDav, in Rails? I'm looking to do stuff with CalDav and the spec seems pretty simple. I'm just wondering if the HTTP methods, like REPORT, natualy work or if I have to install/configure anything. I'm running Rails on Apache through FastCGI.

Other HTTP verbs work fine. Incidentally, if you are interested in working on a CalDAV server, there is a (somewhat moribund) project at http://rcalendar.rubyforge.org/ to do so on Rails. I haven't had cycles to dedicate to it, but I still want to see it implemented well and I've done some preliminary research on it. Much of what interests me is the mapping of ical objects to database objects.

Thanks, Jeremy

--Greg

My team has implemented a WebDAV server named LimeBerry that also implements the ACL rfc and BIND draft. Check it out at www.limedav.com

-Tim