Using geokit-rails3 and getting Unknown key(s): bounds

Hello posted this question in the Geokit group but there seems to be very little activity in that forum som i will try here instead.

No on to my little problem

class IntrestPoint < ActiveRecord::Base   acts_as_mappable :default_units => :kilometers,                    :lat_column_name => :lattitude,                    :lng_column_name => :longitude,                    :auto_geocode => {:field => :address, :error => 'could not geocode adress'} end

i have set up a class like this, now if i enter an adress in my rails app it gets correctly geocoded into long and lat so far so god.

But when i try to query for a certain bounds like this

def get_intrest_points_within_bounds      @sw_point__=params[:sw_point]      @ne_point_ =params[:ne_point]      @intrest_point = IntrestPoint.find(:all,:bounds=>[:sw_point_,:ne_point_])      respond_to do |format|        format.html        format.xml {render :xml => @intrest_point}        format.json {render :json => @intrest_point}      end     end

all i get is an ActionController Exeption Unknown key(s): bounds all my parameters in the url seem to be fine

{"get_intrest_points_within_bounds"=>"get_intrest_points_within_bounds", "ne_point"=>"59.759162, 16.777496", "sw_point"=>"59.470199, 16.338043"}

the same goes for :within so im guessing something is not included the way it should be which brings me to my next question i have seen some tutorials state that you should have the line include Geokit::Mappable but where do i put this line ? or is it something that is deprecated since rails3 ?( my best guess is that the include should be in my IntrestPoint model but act_as_mappable and reverse geocoding seems to work even if i dont put include anywhere)

totally new to the web world here so mabey i am missing something really simple (i am a c/c++ programmer mainly with some obj-c latley)