Use Carrierwave with Active Admin?

Hey,

did any of you guys manage to get Active Admin with Carrierwave working?

When I installed AA everything worked fine but the image file upload fields were plain text fields so added following: ActiveAdmin.register Club do   form do |f|     f.inputs "Club" do       f.input :league       f.input :name       f.input :image, :as => :file       f.input :approved     end     f.buttons   end end

Now it's displayed as a file upload field and I can select a file but after I submitted the form nothing changed. There's still no image and the image field is empty. Anyone knows what else to do to get it working?

hey, have you managed to find the solution. i’m facing the same issue and i’ve been struggling to find a solution to this.

The current versions work for me.

Example:   form :html => {:multipart => true} do |f|     f.inputs "Blog" do       f.input :blog, :as => :select       f.input :video_link       f.input :image, :as => :file, :hint => f.template.image_tag(f.object.image.url(:thumb))       f.input :image_cache, :as => :hidden       if f.object.image?         f.input :remove_image, :as => :boolean       end     end   end