uninitialized constant ActiveRecord

Hi,

I am trying to migrate the DB. Not the first time. I am getting error as given below. WindowsXL, MySQl, SVN etc ...

R:\>rake db:migrate (in R:/) rake aborted! uninitialized constant ActiveRecord R:/rakefile:10 (See full trace by running task with --trace)

Thanks in Advance, shyl.

Hi Shilesh, I’ll kindly ask you to direct your question to rubyonrails-talk list with a more complete description of when did it stop working, are you using edge Rails or gem, and possibly paste your environment.rb file and full stack trace of the error (use the --trace argument) somewhere (like pastie.caboo.se).

Did you solve that problem? I've started with "Building a Social Network" and my application has the same error.

Xavi Segarra (VaDeJocs.cat) wrote:

Did you solve that problem? I've started with "Building a Social Network" and my application has the same error.

On 19 Nov, 06:36, Shilesh Kumar <ruby-forum-incom...@andreas-s.net>

Yes ... It was a name conflict between the Model and the migrate script .. Let me know if i can help ypui any way.

shyl -

Could I kindly ask you to post help requests in the general Rails mailing list (http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk)? This core list is meant for discussions about developing Rails the framework.

//jarkko