I'm new to Rails, and have been reading up on it like crazy... Anyway, I
built a form using render :partial, and it works fine when creating a
new record, however, am having a hell of a time saving modifications to
it... Here is my edit.html.erb file:
1. <% form_tag :action => 'update', :id => @score do %>
2. <%= render :partial => 'form' %>
3. <%= submit_tag 'Edit' %>
4. <% end %>
The response that I receive from the browser is as follows:
No action responded to 10
In my controller file, I have the following:
2. def update
3. @score = Score.find(params[:id])
4. if @score.update_attributes(params[:score])
5. flash[:notice] = 'Score was successfully updated.'
6. redirect_to scores_path
8. render :action => 'edit'
Am I missing something?