unable to send html format through mail

hi everyone out there when i am trying to send the mail with html tags i am getting the same tags in the mail. i have named the file with .html.erb only .please help me

thanks in advance

You can try pony gem. allows you to send mail body with html content. This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

þ Please print this if absolutely necessary; Save trees, Save Earth !!

honey ruby wrote in post #1032102:

hi everyone out there when i am trying to send the mail with html tags i am getting the same tags in the mail. i have named the file with .html.erb only .please help me

thanks in advance

You are giving really few details to help you. I am not sure if I understand your problem. So you send html tags and get the same html tags in the email. Well based on your text it sounds like you have no problem :wink:

I assume you have followed the basic Rails guide about sending emails:

Cheers.

Hello,   Set content_type "text/html" in mailer method. Hope this will help you.

Thanks a lot priyanka pathak .I appreciate for your valuable reply.