Trying to retrieve a model from the session that uses acts_as_attachment - segmentation fault in mongrel

I am using acts_as_attachement on my Photo model to upload a photo. I have a wizard-like set of pages that the user can step through. Rather than save the photo to the db/filesystem I want to save it to the session until the user hits save.

Saving to the session appears to work fine, however, when I try to retrieve anything from the session afterwards, I get:

/Users/me/workspaces/ruby/mgs/config/../vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/ action_controller/session/active_record_store.rb:84: [BUG] Segmentation fault

In fact, I need to delete the offending session entry in the db, otherwise mongrel keeps getting that segmentation fault.

Anyone else run into this?

Thanks,

Scott

I'm receiving a ton of [BUG] Segmentation fault with both Mongrel & Webrick. I'm not using ActiveRecord, but I am using sessions. I'm also using the standard sessions pstore.

Its driving me nuts, did you ever come to a solution on your problems?

Some of my errors: ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/ dependencies.rb:139: [BUG] Segmentation fault c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:75: [BUG] Segmentation fault c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/pstore.rb:293: [BUG] Segmentation fault ./script/../config/../vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/ routing.rb:29: [BUG] Segmentation fault c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/yaml/rubytypes.rb:39: [BUG] Segmentation fault c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/pstore.rb:348: [BUG] Segmentation fault

c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/yaml.rb:380: [BUG] Segmentation fault c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:75: [BUG] Segmentation fault c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:52: [BUG] Segmentation fault

... all end this way: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.