Because the require 'test_helper' at the top of all the tests is
relative now (it used to be something like require '../test_helper'),
you can't just run the file with ruby anymore. And running the file
with ruby is exactly what command + r does. Which means you can't
easily run your tests from textmate.
The solution: http://gist.github.com/16519 It's just a shellscript. So
yeah, it doesn't fix the textmate issue. It does however makes it
easy to run either all tests, all unit/functional/integration tests,
or a single test, from the command line. Which is sorta OK, you
probably have a terminal sitting there doin' nothing anyway.
* rtest unit - runs all unit
* rtest unit post - runs the unit test for the 'post'
* rtest unit post comment foo - runs those tests,
* rtest functional - you guessed
* rtest integration - blows up your computer