I am new to RoR; I am trying to follow the Pragmatic programmer's Depot
In the Iteration A1: Get something running - I am following all the
steps as listed -
1. Create a Rails application using 'Rails Depot' on the command prompt
2. Creating the databases in MySQL
3. I check the configuration using 'rake db:migrate' and it seems to
give the right output
4. I create the model using 'ruby script/generate model Product' and
then edit the Products table using the guidance in the book and the
rails gives the output that seems to confirm that the table is generated
5. I then perform 'rake db:migrate' again to ensure the updates to the
table are performed.
6. I then create the controller using 'ruby script/generate controller
Admin' and the script works just fine; I then edit the file
'admin_controller.rb' file to add scaffold using the command 'scaffold
When i try to run using the URL localhost:3000/admin - I am getting the
following error: undefined method `scaffold' for AdminController:Class.
Please help. I appreciate any tips and guidance in advance.