text_field_with_auto_complete with regular expression

I'm using text_field_with_auto_complete to index the keywords of something.I created a 'resource' model,and it has a 'keywords' column. in the resource controller: auto_complete_for :resource,:keywords and in the view: <%= text_field_with_auto_complete :resource, :keywords, {:onfocus => "resource_keywords_auto_completer.activate()"}, {:method => :get, :frequency => 0,:after_update_element =>                "function(element,value){" + remote_function(:url => {:action => :search},:with=>"'keywords='+element.value") + "}"} %>

Let me explain it.I want to redirect to a page with parameters when somebody click the listed items.This is not the keystone,the keystone is how can I index the 'keywords' column with a regular expression? (the original regular expression doesn't fits me). For example,I have a "resource" whose keywords is "Michael Jackson",in the original condition,when I type in "ael Jac",the "Michael Jackson" keywords can be indexed.But when type in "Jackson Michael" it can't.I want the "Michael Jackson" to be indexed whichever I type in "jackson michael" or "leahciM" or "aelMich" or"sonJack". ie.separate every words to match the "keywords".

I'm from China and my English maybe not good,so please understand.