Start with Cucumber

Hi, I am trying to start with Cucumber for testing purpose. As I haven't done any testing in rails I am facing a problem to start. Can anyone tell me How can I start with Cucumber?

Thanks, Mike

Mike Disuza wrote in post #968779:

Hi, I am trying to start with Cucumber for testing purpose. As I haven't done any testing in rails I am facing a problem to start. Can anyone tell me How can I start with Cucumber?

Feature: Learn Cucumber   In order to learn Cucumber and RSpec   As a new user of Behavior Driven Development (BDD)   I want to purchase and read "The RSpec Book"

Scenario: Purchase "The RSpec Book"     Given I have 24 dollars to invest in my learning     When I purchase "The RSpec Book" from pragprog.com     And I receive my copy of the book     Then I can begin learning "Behavior Driven Development with RSpec"     And I can begin learning "Behavior Driven Development with Cucumber"

Robert Walker wrote in post #968848:

Mike Disuza wrote in post #968779:

Feature: Learn Cucumber   In order to learn Cucumber and RSpec   As a new user of Behavior Driven Development (BDD)   I want to purchase and read "The RSpec Book"

Scenario: Purchase "The RSpec Book"     Given I have 24 dollars to invest in my learning     When I purchase "The RSpec Book" from pragprog.com     And I receive my copy of the book     Then I can begin learning "Behavior Driven Development with RSpec"     And I can begin learning "Behavior Driven Development with Cucumber"

Or read the documentation at http://cukes.info ...

Best,