Senior Front-End Developer
Based in Boulder, Colorado, We are a multidisciplinary team of digital artisans that bring together passion, collaboration, and creativity to create high-concept digital solutions that are innovative, engaging, and results-driven. We rock websites, games, strategy, bikes, motion, tequila, video, code, logos, tacos, mobile, music, new identities, IPA’s and sweet Colorado pow. Not to mention, we’re a hell of a lot of fun to work with.
Outside of being an outstanding developer, you must have strong communication skills, be extremely passionate, have the ability to manage multiple projects, and enjoy working closely with designers, producers and other developers. You’ll be creating world-class digital experiences that incorporate the latest industry technologies. Additionally, you will work closely with creatives to innovate and push boundaries, create prototypes to support concepts, participate in code reviews, mentor developers, and pair program.
WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE
- A high level of proficiency creating interactive Web applications
- Deep understanding of coding best practices including MVC, object-oriented principles, and design patterns with a focus on performance, accessibility, motion, and SEO
- The desire to work on a diverse range of challenging projects and an inclination to contribute to the creative process
- Extensive knowledge of rapidly evolving front-end frameworks and libraries such as: jQuery, Grunt, Gulp, Node, Angular, Backbone, d3, CoffeeScript, Bootstrap
- Experience with Responsive and Adaptive Web strategies
- Advanced Git (branches, submodules, rebasing)
- Experience with alternative programming environment such as PHP, Node.js, Python, .NET, Java, or equivalent
- Agile methodologies like Scrum and/or Extreme Programming
We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.