Recently I bought a plan from Site5, but I can't use it!
I developed my rails application localy then uploaded it to the server:
Here is what I've done:
1. developed my rails app localy
2. gziped it, uploaded it, extracted it
3. cd to its folder (sma) then ran "rails ."
4. changed permissions on files to 775
5. made symbolic link to public_html
6. changed database setting to point to exact user/pass of db
7. changed the app to run in production
8. tried to run it, but got error
Application can be ran using WEBrick through ssh, but not normally.
seems there's a problem with apache/fcgi.
May someone help me to find the problem?
Thanks in advance,