This is sort of a repeat post. I apologize in advance but the other
one got one reply and was not that helpful to solve the problem I'm
Evironment is Rails 2.3.2. and Ruby 1.8.6 (patchlevel 111). Windows
I have an application with only 1 controller and several auto-complete
fields that I store in session variables. When I run the application
in development mode the session variables get updated but when I run
it in production mode the session variables are empty.
Weirdly enough, if I change a parameter in the production.rb program,
in config/environments from:
config.action_controller.consider_all_requests_local = false
config.action_controller.consider_all_requests_local = true
the application works in production.
I am pretty sure what I did is not the right fix. I would like to find
the right solution and if possible an explanation of why the change I
made made the application "magically" work.
Thanks a lot guys.