Seeking Cofounder (aka ninja, rockstar, superman, etc)

Hi Aaron,

I'd be interested in hearing more about your idea.

I'm currently employed as the lead developer for ShopKeep.com, a SaaS startup based in NYC. I telecommute from Fort Worth, Texas. The business side of my current situation isn't shaping up as I'd envisioned and so I've started looking for my next adventure. Something that can be started part time as you've described would be ideal.

My past employers range from the Fortune 50, including IBM and American Airlines / Sabre, to startups one. I've done five startups total, two of them my own. The first I sold. The second was my first major Rails effort which I ultimately closed and open-sourced the code. I began my career in development, did the stereotypical 'climb the ladder' thing spending a substantial portion of my career in Project Management / Management, and then moved back into hands-on development about 5 years ago after discovering Rails.

I am a student of Business. Software, for me, has always been a tool for addressing business needs. My library contains more business books than technical books. My "if you can only take 3" are "The Discipline of Market Leaders", "The Service Profit Chain", and "Crossing the Chasm."

If the above interests you, let's talk.

Best regards, Bill

Bill -

Can you email me at aprice @ ready set wow .com (no spacses, obviously) so we can talk? I can't find any contact info from you here.

Thanks, Aaron

Bill Walton wrote: