Schema dump not working when using sql schema prefixes

I am running ruby 2.0.0p247 (2013-06-27) [i386-mingw32] / rails 4.2.5

Because of the way we will be doing things, I am using one sql database
on the server with schema prefixes. i.e. a joblist app would use jl. as
the schema prefix.

I noticed that when I did this, migrations and schema dumps no longer
seem to work properly.

Application.rb has
    config.active_record.table_name_prefix = 'rl.'
    config.active_record.schema_format = :sql

Part of my database YML is
development:
   adapter: sqlserver
   port: 1435
   schema_search_path: rl

If I run a rake task of db structure dump for default with a full
backtrace, I get