Ruby on Rails Project Opportunities

Hi

I am currently recruiting for a number of freelance contracts and permanent internal positions, both junior and senior, for Europe's largest and most dynamic Ruby on Rails development projects, offering the chance to work alongside some of the industry's leading figures in the Web 2.0 development community. Selected locations include Germany (eg Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt, NRW), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona), Switzerland, Benelux, and the Nordic countries, as well as some opportunities in California, USA.

If you have any experience developing web applications using the Rails framework, or front-end skills (HTML/CSS, JavaScript, JS frameworks), and are looking for a more challenging career/project, to improve your earnings, or are simply would just be interested in hearing about these opportunities, then please could you reply with the following information:

- your availability or notice period - an updated CV - your current salary or contract rate - your preferred location - freelancer or permanent

I would be happy to detail a selection of projects to you and answer any questions you may have. If you are not available right now, a quick reply with your availability date and your skills profile would be useful for my records. Please feel free to pass this email to any friends or colleagues who may also be interested - recommendations are always welcome.

Best regards, Web 2.0 Careers

Hi ,    i am currently working in Ruby on rails developer.I would like to get the freelancer project from you.We are having the group of 5 having the experience on Ruby on rails about 2 years. I attached my CV along with this,if you are interested with it let me know the status of this.

Expecting the feed back from you.

Capitol International wrote:

Hi

I am currently recruiting for a number of freelance contracts and permanent internal positions, both junior and senior, for Europe's largest and most dynamic Ruby on Rails development projects, offering the chance to work alongside some of the industry's leading figures in the Web 2.0 development community. Selected locations include Germany (eg Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt, NRW), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona), Switzerland, Benelux, and the Nordic countries, as well as some opportunities in California, USA.

If you have any experience developing web applications using the Rails framework, or front-end skills (HTML/CSS, JavaScript, JS frameworks), and are looking for a more challenging career/project, to improve your earnings, or are simply would just be interested in hearing about these opportunities, then please could you reply with the following information:

- your availability or notice period - an updated CV - your current salary or contract rate - your preferred location - freelancer or permanent

I would be happy to detail a selection of projects to you and answer any questions you may have. If you are not available right now, a quick reply with your availability date and your skills profile would be useful for my records. Please feel free to pass this email to any friends or colleagues who may also be interested - recommendations are always welcome.

Best regards, Web 2.0 Careers

Attachments: http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/3998/MuraliDhar.DOC

But a company with googlemail.com (not even gmail) ? That smells like a spam

Trausti

Trausti Thor Johannsson wrote:

But a company with googlemail.com (not even gmail) ? That smells like a spam

Trausti

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Marnen

That's a good point.

Best,

googlemail is used in UK as they already had another company using the gmail name.

Salut Aldric,

Thanks for teaching me something. I went to school in France and learned that the union had disappeared, so I did not imagine anyone would still be using the name. Damn Brits for doing everything differently. :wink:

FWIW, I a german, went to school in France too, have left it not that long ago, and I have heard "Benelux" in Germany as well as in France, I think it was even some teensy part of the history & geography of the EU lessons. Anyway, I wouldn't coin the word Benelux as being dead, and it always merely meant "Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg". You may even want to look it up on wikipedia :wink: Benelux — Wikipédia

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Felix Schäfer Cyprès IT Solutions Tel: 0231-576-2677

In the pursuit of knowledge, every day something is gained. In the pursuit of Tao, every day something is lost.

Today was a day for knowledge.