Jobs: 2x Ruby on Rails Developer – DotCom Start-up, London

Hi all, here is a new Ruby on Rails opportunity I have at the moment: Anyone interested can message me.

2x Ruby on Rails Developers are required by DotCom Startup. Funded by a leading publishing company this Greenfield project is designed to utilise an industry leading information source/network and deliver cutting edge B2B and B2C services through a new Web 2.0 website. This new website is expected to be hugely popular and will aim to attract millions of users that will be utilising its online market place service. This organisation is now ready to initiate this Greenfield project and they are looking for Ruby on Rails developers to start designing and developing the system from scratch thought to implementation.

Applicants are required to have solid and proven Ruby on Rails Development commercial experience, experience in developing large scale web applications and have a good selection of Web 2.0 skills. Key skills: RoR, XML, XSD, SQL, Web2.0, Ajax, JavaScript, Design patterns, Agile/Scrum

Location: London, UK Salary: circa £40k(dependant on experience) + Excellent Benefits Contract: Permanent, Full-Time Onsite (Sorry no remote working) Visa: EU/UK Work Authorised candidates, Sorry no sponsership.

Daniel

When posting job ads to this list it would be a good idea to include an explicit e-mail address so that interested parties can contact you as the only other method would be to reply to this message and post the fact that you might be interested in quitting your job. This may deter people from applying.

Peter

Thanks Peter:

If interested message me at: Paul.Daniel@HamiltonBlake.co.uk

40k dollars ?

Salary is 40,000.00 pounds per annum. The position is based in London, United Kingdom

to answer all your emails, This project is not Betting related.

The project involves providing online information services to the UK public and UK companies. The service will be initially Web based and will have rapid scope for iPhone/iPad/Mobile platforms to ensure the services can be utilised on the move.

Paul.Daniel@HamiltonBlake.co.uk

Position still open.

Paul.Daniel@HamiltonBlake.co.uk