Founded in 2013, our client is one of the fastest-growing B2B education platforms in the Netherlands. The platform connects experts, training organisations HR professionals and employees in order to facilitate all learning needs within companies. Their current goal is to add more features which will let them get more clients all over Europe.
Now the company is looking for a thoughtful Ruby Developer to join the team in Amsterdam. You will work closely with a team that’s tackling complex questions of scale, architecture and interaction. You are to create a product you’ll be proud to share with your friends and family if you are willing to take the extra step to transform something that is ‘just good’ into something that delights.
Technologies & Tools you’ll use: Ruby, RoR, Grape, RSpec, Docker, nginx, SemaphoreCI, MySQL, AWS, JIRA, GitHub
You will get not only a competitive salary and range of great bonuses but also the opportunity to live in one of the largest European tech hubs.
- 2+ years of solid experience with Ruby and RoR
- Appreciate agility and pragmatism in software development
- Strong English skills
Good to have skills:
- AWS ( EC2, S3, CodeDeploy, RDS)
- Elasticsearch (would be a big advantage for the lead)
- Experience working in virtual and DevOps environments utilizing virtual machines, containers, and continuous integration/deployment tools preferred
Please apply via our website: Ruby Developer