[rspec-rails] Is it bad form to use spec/requests/*_spec.rb for integration tests?

So I wanted to cook up a quick integration test for something, and I'm using rspec. I personally just don't like Cucumber - just a personal preference, not a slam to the test framework at all - and wanted to stick to just pure rspec. So I dumped a quick spec file in spec/ reqests and ran it, and of course everything works.

But is this considered bad form, or a less-than-good practice? I've never written a "request spec" before, so I'm probably mis-using it, but I'd sure like to hear of better ways to do an integration test under rspec where I can just run something like 'rake spec:integration' (which doesn't exist by default). This was the best I could do in a pinch, but wouldn't mind hearing some feedback on a better way to do it in the future - WITHOUT cucumber, selenium, webrat, capbybara, etc. etc. :wink:

http://jeffkreeftmeijer.com/2011/acceptance-testing-using-capybaras-new-rspec-dsl/

A lot of people prefer RSpec for integration testing too. You only have to deal one test framework RSpec for all your testing.