We're doing one more release candidate to update rspec-rails to work with rails-3.1.0.beta1. This will hopefully be the last release candidate, with a final release coming in just a few days.
* Bug fixes
* Fix load order issue w/ Capybara (oleg dashevskii)
* Relax the dependencies on rails gems to >= 3.0 (Joel Moss)
* Fix monkey patches that broke due to internal changes in rails-3.1.0.beta1
* Restore --pattern/-P command line option from rspec-1
* Support false as well as true in config.full_backtrace= (Andreas Tolf Tolfsen)