routing_navigator error

Showing vendor/plugins/routing_navigator/views/routing_navigator/index.rhtml where line #16 raised:

undefined method `tr' for :path:Symbol

Extracted source (around line #16):

13: <%= start_form_tag %>
14: <p>
15: <small>Type in a path to see the recognized options.</small><br />
16: <%= text_field_tag :path, params[:path] %> | Method: <select name="path_request">

17: <%= options_for_select %w(-- get post put delete), params[:path_request] %>
18: </select>
19: <br />

I don’t see tr in line 16. Anyone know what the problem is here ?

Stuart

If you're on edge-rails, try getting off it for a while. I had a bunch of strange errors popping up in inappropriate places (like syntax errors in HTML) in rhtml files until I went back to gem-rails. It happened when I changed some partials... I seem to remember one of the errors mentioned 'method tr'...

Dark Ambient wrote:

If you’re on edge-rails, try getting off it for a while. I had a bunch of strange errors popping up in inappropriate places (like syntax errors in HTML) in rhtml files until I went back to gem-rails. It happened when I changed some partials… I seem to remember one of the

errors mentioned ‘method tr’…

I’m watching the Peepcode / Restful podcase and (dont remember the guy’s name) but he uses routing navigator in there and running edge. Too late to get off edge now , my app is dependent on it.

Stuart

When I get nonsensical errors, I usually try re-booting the webserver. When changing code, some really odd caching errors can occur.