Routing error on webserver but not localhost

I just deployed my app to our webserver and I am getting the Routing error: Recognition failed for "/ICA/index/13" But I do not get the error on my localhost. Note: I am not getting any errors while accessing any other pages, and yes ICA/index/13 exists

Code

I think the problem is in the popup call - but I don't know how to fix it. Help please.

bump

This is what my dev logs have to say:

Rendering /var/www/ica/html/trunk/public/../config/../vendor/rails/ actionpack/lib/action_controller/templates/rescues/layout.rhtml (404 Page Not Found)

Processing Base#index (for 128.193.163.30 at 2007-02-14 16:10:25) [GET]   Session ID: 85438c4bf9c30288c64258c6fbc4c6ed   Parameters: {} #why no parameters??

ActionController::RoutingError (Recognition failed for "/ICA/index/ 112"):     /vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/routing.rb:522:in `recognition_failed'     /vendor/rails/actionpack/lib/action_controller/routing.rb:512:in `recognize!'     /vendor/rails/railties/lib/dispatcher.rb:38:in `dispatch'     /var/www/ica/html/trunk/public/dispatch.cgi:10

Thanks - that fixed it. I moved from windows to unix so I guess the naming convention got me in the switch.