RoR opportunity in Los Angeles

Hi all,

My name is Brad Bennett, I'm not a recruiter, I'm a programmer (mostly C background, MS in CS) who is starting a (well-funded) software company. I am a relative newbie to Rails who was blown away by how easy and intuitive it was to get started and get productive, which caused me to decide to switch from the relatively clunky .NET tools to Rails.

I'm working on a relatively complex online app (hate to say it, but it may be "web 2.0"), and I could benefit greatly from another programmer who knows their stuff. I am offering competitive salary, equity, 4 weeks vacation, free drinks, a fun, friendly, hard-working environment in which you will have a lot of input in the entire development and deployment of our product.

The more experience you have with Ruby and Rails the better; the more computer science and general programming experience the better; the more web development experience the better. If you don't have much of that type of experience, but are a seriously enthusiastic, seriously smart, seriously educated rails beginner, then I will definitely consider a person with those qualities. Wanting to be a part of building a company from the ground up is an excellent quality as well.

I am located in Los Angeles (westside), and I am looking for someone who can commit to working full-time, onsite.

If you're interested, please email me at "bradleyjaybennett" + "@" + "gmail.com" with your resume. Be sure to include any open-source contributions as well as your work history.

I look forward to hearing from you! Brad