RoR in London!

Hi Rubyists!

Have you ever considered working in London, the Ruby-on-Rails capital of Europe? If you've ever looked for a job in England before you may have heard of me I'm the #1 RoR recruiter in the UK.

Salaries are going through the roof! Senior/Lead Ruby-on-Rails Developer: up-to-£70k

Mid Level Ruby-on-Rails Developer: up-to-£55k

Junior Ruby-on-Rails Developer: up-to-£30k

Before you go any further - add me to skype: LouisGB1 - add me to Linkedin: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/louisbeardsley (send a request to louisror@gmail.com)

There is a huge variety of teams working on some very exciting web applications in a whole host of industries.

I have the connections and the marketing knowledge to help you...

- Rewrite your CV to present your skills and experience in the best possible way. - Schedule you multiple interviews so you only have to come over to the UK on one trip rather then multiple trips. - Fully prepare you for interviews.

Get in contact and we can discuss what you are looking for ASAP! SKYPE ME TODAY! - LOUISGB1

[Louis Goff-Beardsley]    > Ultra-Specialized Independent Ruby-on-Rails Recruitment.    > Software Sales, Business Development & AC Acquisition for the RoR community.    > Skype: LouisGB1    > Email: LouisRoR@gmail.com    > Land Line: (+44) 0 1183 276 608    > Mobile: (+44) 0 7825 338 966    > Twitter: @LouisRoR    > LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/louisbeardsley __________ __ __ __________ \______ \_____ |__| | ______ \______ \ ____ ____ > _/\__ \ | | | / ___/ | _// __ \_/ ___\ > > \ / __ \| | |__\___ \ | | \ ___/\ \___ >____|_ /(____ /__|____/____ > |____|_ /\___ >\___ >         \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

IRC: LouisGB - irc.freenode.org #LRUG, #NWRUG, #ruby, #rubyonrails

“Louis found my dream job for me. He took a lot of time to get to know me and what I was looking for. He’s obviously got a lot of connections and was able to offer me a variety of roles. Louis actually knows what he’s talking about when it comes to Ruby-on-Rails, which is pretty much unique for a recruiter. He gave me advice on what course of action is best for me, helped me rewrite my CV as I was underselling myself and prepared me for my interviews. Highly recommended!” Michal K - May 9, 2012