ROR and Drupal

I have a website in Ruby on Rails which is now supposed to be Integrated with Drupal where the main contents of the page will be served from Drupal, header and footer will be in ROR. Wanted to know if there is any API provided in drupal that can access 'Node' contents of the drupal page directly from ROR page by including an iframe or anything else.

Any help related to it will be good.Thanks in advance!!

Regards Koteswara Rao.

I have a website in Ruby on Rails which is now supposed to be Integrated with Drupal where the main contents of the page will be served from Drupal, header and footer will be in ROR. Wanted to know if there is any API provided in drupal that can access 'Node' contents of the drupal page directly from ROR page by including an iframe or anything else.

More of a drupal question that a rails question. I believe drupal has an xml-rpc interface, but you'll probably have more luck finding out about it by asking on a group related to drupal.

Fred

I think you are doing in a wrong way. Drupal is a complete CMS and not worth being called from ROR.

If it is the other way round, ie, Calling RoR from Drupal will be not only useful, will make the website more maintainable.

All you need to do is make RoR webservices, then make some drupal modules to attach the RoR feeds into drupal.