Restful route not found

Hi all,

When I try to submit an edit of a node I get: Routing Error no route found to match "/nodes/2" with {:method=>:post}

I don't see why because "/nodes/2" is the restful way I think and I have map.resources :nodes in my routes

In routes I have map.resources :nodes

entre routes file: ActionController::Routing::Routes.draw do |map|   map.resources :clubs, :users, :posts, :sessions, :nodes, :trees

map.index '', :controller => 'clubs', :action => 'show'   map.home '', :controller => 'clubs', :action => 'show'   map.tree '/tree', :controller => 'trees', :action => 'show' end

Console output: Processing ApplicationController#index (for 127.0.0.1 at 2007-06-24 15:11:56) [POST]   Session ID: 1fe39877cf4cf88dbed948ee3ab5ac9e   Parameters: {"commit"=>"Update", "node"=>{"name"=>"Trainer", "kind"=>"tak", "parent_id"=>"1"}} ActionController::RoutingError (no route found to match "/nodes/2" with {:method=>:post}):

From your console output it looks like you are trying to update an

existing node. You will want to make sure that your form action is pointed at node_path(@node) and that it is using the PUT method. (POST is used when creating new resources, i.e., POST /nodes. PUT is used when updating existing resources, i.e., PUT /nodes/2).

<% form_for(:node, :url => node_path(@node), :html => { :method => :put }) do |...| %>

(That :method => :put option will result in a hidden input field named "method" with a value of "put" which Rails will interpret to treat the request as if it came from an actual HTTP PUT request.)

-John