Restful authentication

Hi Everyone

I’m working on an ecommerce website and need to implement an authentication and authorization system. The system should be restful so that i can consume it from different sources like (web,android,ios etc). I’m currently working on Devise but done know how to convert it restful.

Can anyone help me with the best gem using which i can implement above scenario ASAP.
Also can someone provide me with testing methodologies for authentication system which is restful.

It would be very helpful if you can provide a blog or video tutorial for accomplishing the above task.

Thanks

Ramesh Oswal

Hi Everyone

I'm working on an ecommerce website and need to implement an authentication and authorization system. The system should be restful so that i can consume it from different sources like (web,android,ios etc). I'm currently working on Devise but done know how to convert it restful. Can anyone help me with the best gem using which i can implement above scenario ASAP.
Also can someone provide me with testing methodologies for authentication system which is restful. It would be very helpful if you can provide a blog or video tutorial for accomplishing the above task.

Thanks Ramesh Oswal

Can you please show some code that describes what you have tried, the results you expect, and what you get instead? As near as I can tell, the Devise routes are all "restful". So perhaps also start with a description of what you mean by restful here.

Thanks,

Walter

Devise provides REST support and also Rspec test gems separately.

Please refer the complete documentation of Devise gem to get started.

Regards, Suhas

RoR Lead