Our client are a growing company in Real Estate domain headquartered in Mumbai and are looking to grow our development team by adding talented Ruby On Rails developers. If you are are willing to take up challenges and own the product features, willing to work in a casual, fun-to-learn and high energy work culture, please go through the JD below:
- Designation: Lead Web Developer
- Company: Not Disclosed
- Experience: 1 to 3.5 yrs
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location: Mumbai
- Functional Area: Development
- Industry: Real Estate
Looking for a motivated Ruby on Rails developer with 1-3 years of experience developing modern rails applications, deep knowledge of the MVC model and fair knowledge of CSS3 / CoffeeScript front end design.
We look for a creative and self-dependent individual who would not just work on provided designs but also contribute to the design process in equal. Our design philosophy centers around breaking away from conventional web design practices and base our UX design on a mobile first, intuitive approach.
As a part of our development team you would need to be confident of improvising on conventional web development principles and innovate on radical design changes. Working in a small team focused on creating new solutions would require you to lend your services at all other verticals of the company as and when required.
Above all, we know one cannot know everything from the onset and are looking for an individual who is both eager and hungry to learn more as we move forward.
- Ruby on Rails based modern web development experience of 1-3 years
- CoffeeScript/CSS3, AJAX based responsive client side applications experience
- SQL/ ActiveRecord experience and knowledge of writing database algorithms for quick search tools
- Experience with social network APIs, web security protocols including SSL, oAuth2 etc.
- Knowledge of cookies and session management principles for effective user mobility/ recall between device categories
- Fair knowledge of network bandwidth and page speed efficiency tools including CSS sprites, JS minify, page caching, image compression etc
- Knowledge and experience of collaborative web development tools like GIT and Subversion.
- Experience contributing to open source projects is a plus
Interested candidates please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com