remote_form_for not passing element parameters

Hi, I am trying to get a remote_form_for to work, and I have it currently making the request and updating the div etc... but when it makes the request it is not passing the value of the collection select in the parameters, it is only passing the id, action and controller. Hopefully someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Controller Code:

def assign_job     job = Job.find(params[:id])     job.update_attributes(params[:job])     @result = 'Saved!'     render :partial => 'test'

end

View Code:

<% for job in @jobs %>         <tr class="<%= cycle('list-line-odd', 'list-line-even') %>">

<% remote_form_for :job, job,                                  :url => { :action => 'assign_job', :id => job },                                  :update => 'result_' + job.id.to_s,                                  :complete => visual_effect(:highlight, 'result') do |f| %>           <td><%= job.number %></td>           <td><%= job.company.name %></td>           <td><%= job.passenger_name %></td>           <td><%= job.job_time.strftime('%H:%M') %></td>           <td><%= %></td>           <td><%= %></td>           <td><%= f.collection_select(:driver_id, @drivers, :id, :company_name) %></td>           <td><%= submit_tag 'Save' %> <div id='result_<%= job.id %>'> </div></td>           <% end %>         </tr>       <% end %>

Hi, I am trying to get a remote_form_for to work, and I have it currently making the request and updating the div etc... but when it makes the request it is not passing the value of the collection select in the parameters, it is only passing the id, action and controller. Hopefully someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

It would probably help if your html was valid. tr elements can only contain th and td tags (those tags can contain forms, or you can have forms containing a larger part of the document, but sticking a form exactly where you've put it isn't allowed.

Fred

Thanks, that worked perfectly.